The Verdict

The moment we've all been waiting for...

I won't bore you with all the details of what I liked or didn't like about each place. Let's just get down to what you really came here for:

University of Texas-Houston--ACCEPTED plus a scholarship which qualifies me for in-state tuition
Brandeis University--ACCEPTED plus $7000 scholarship per year
University of Arkansas--ACCEPTED
University of Cincinnati--ACCEPTED with an approximate 25% tuition remission
University of Utah--wait-list
Northwestern University--high on wait-list
University of California--has yet to call, strange...scratch that...wait-listed

SOOOOO.....I've made some calls and have declined all positions, except my top two (and California...when they call, I will let them know as well). Ugh, how awful did I feel making THOSE calls!! All the schools were really so wonderful, it's such a hard decision!

In a matter of days I will decide whether to become a student in Houston or Cincinnati. Wish me luck deciding!!!

Comments

Megan said…
Congratulations!
Heather said…
Yay, Trisha, how fabulous! But we all knew they'd love you - what's not to love? Have fun with choosing your new place.
Anonymous said…
Well done Trisha!! Best of luck with your final decision.
Anonymous said…
Congrats on having so many want you. No matter who ends up getting you I know you will be a blessing to them, and you will have a great adventure! Good luck! - Regina
Unknown said…
That's awesome news, Trisha! I knew that you would do great. Keep us posted on what you decide!!! - Megan Fitz

Popular Posts