Nothing New

Not much news happening here lately. Still looking for a place to live in Houston. Still looking for job possibilities for Chance. Still waiting for my niece to be born. Still spending most of my time with volunteer jobs.

Let's see, besides that, we had a going-away party (see the new photo above) for my lovely friend Emily. She is now all settled in Minnesota, and even though we never saw each other as often as we'd like, I miss her so much already!!

We made a trip to Texas for the annual Family Weekend at Elkhart lake, which was nice as always. Our friends, Terry and Tracie, finally welcomed their little girl Liberty and are finally home! What an angel face...I can't wait to see her again. Chance played in the Annual Alumni Football game, and they actually scored this year!! Dereck turned two and had a Spiderman party and got tons of fun new toys. Mother's Day was low-key this year. Sent a scrapbook to my mother-in-law and organized all my moms old photos in a book for her. Both seemed quite pleased, so I'm happy.

That's about it folks. I'll leave you with a few scrap pages I've managed to do in my "free" time.

Comments

Popular Posts