Lover of all things X

For those who don't know, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the X-Games! So I've got Winter X 13 on the DVR and have been watching a few events here and there. Of what I've seen so far, this was probably the coolest trick...since he fell off at the end, it didn't count, but at least he's alive!!! Those things weigh about 450 pounds! Pretty awesome if you ask me!



And of course, I got a little ahead of myself and saw the results of the Men's Superpipe before I actually watched it. Turns out Shaun White takes gold...the frist person ever to take back to back gold in the event! I guess I'll have to watch for myself later tonight.

So sad the X-Games only last a few days out of the year....just another reason to look forward to summer!

Comments

Melissa D said…
Youv'e been photo tagged Trisha.... Check out my blog http://snipsnapcrop.blogspot.com/ to see the rules

Popular Posts