52 Lists/52 Weeks: #42

#42: 12 Things Learned in 2012

1. The DrawSomething app is awesomely addictive

2. I'm seriously losing interest in Facebook. Too many people complaining or pushing their beliefs on everyone else, too much public arguing, too many details about personal life/childrearing/relationships that I don't care to know, etc, etc

3. I can handle clinic as the only counselor.

4. I don't like handling clinic as the only counselor.

5. I have a hard time keeping up with all my online interests

6. Slowly learning details about my upcoming birthday party

7. How to use our sprinkler system

8. How much my coworker hates public speaking (even though she shouldn't because she does fantastic, but she psyches herself out too much!)

9. Just how many crafty-minded people are out there

10. That taking 2 cats and one large puppy to the vet can take a whole day, cost way too much money, and totally wear me out!

11. That Woodchuck seasonal flavors are delicious

12. Just how much I still enjoy reading

Comments

Popular Posts